Tuesday | May 12, 2020 | 2pm to 3pm PT | WebinarEveryone is impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic – but for many business owners, this can be a scary time.
Tuesday | May 12, 2020 | 2pm to 3pm PT | Webinar
Everyone is impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic – but for many business owners, this can be a scary time. Where do you turn for support, what do you do for clients and employees, how can you survive this?
Join Women’s Enterprise Centre on May 12 for a free webinar on self-care for entrepreneurs!
Self-care is more than taking a bubble bath. It’s about tuning in and taking care of our needs so we can function at a higher level in the aspects of our lives that matter most.
Dawn McCooey of Women’s Enterprise Centre will host Leadership Coach, Kristen Buckley, who will share tips for practicing radical self-care in your own life.
In this webinar, you’ll:
- Learn about the four energy realms and how to increase your energy
- Uncover common energy “zappers” to avoid
- Build a toolkit for cultivating greater self-compassion, the cornerstone of self-care
- Dawn McCooey, Entrepreneur in Residence, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Kristen Buckley, Principal and Leadership Coach, Kristen Buckley Coaching Consulting
(Tuesday) 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM