If you’re thinking about being a mentor or a mentee, then join Women’s Enterprise Centre on June 18th to hear what the experience is like on both sides of a
If you’re thinking about being a mentor or a mentee, then join Women’s Enterprise Centre on June 18th to hear what the experience is like on both sides of a mentoring relationship!
Women’s Enterprise Centre (WEC) and Island Women in Science and Technology (iWIST) are bringing together a panel of experienced mentors and mentees for a discussion about mentorship for women entrepreneurs and women in STEM.
Mentoring can help you gain confidence, fast-track your skill development and build your support network to grow your business or career.
In this FREE interactive session, we’ll chat about:
- The types of mentoring and how to tap into programs
- What makes a great mentor, and who should become one
- Signs you might be ready to connect with a mentor
- Best practices for mentoring relationships
Plus, our panelists will share their inspirational stories about how mentoring has impacted their own lives!
June 18 | 10am to 11am PT | FREE Webinar
Facilitator: Dawn McCooey, Business Advisor and Entrepreneur in Residence, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Kaitlyn McConnell, Mentoring Program Manager, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Bev Van Ruyven, Executive VP, Customer Care & Conservation, BC Hydro
- Corina Ludwig, President, FunctionFox and Past WEC Volunteer Mentor
- Shelley Gilberg, BC Consulting & Public Sector Leader, PwC Canada
- Julie Angus, CEO, Open Ocean Robotics and Past WEC Mentee
(Thursday) 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM